Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Adventures of Charlie Smithers - Manuscript

At long last, I received the manuscript this morning. Now all I need is time - blissful, uninterrupted time - to go over it. With winter coming on, and so much yet to do outside, that might not be as easy as I'd hoped. Anyway, I've given it a quick perusal, and so far, haven't found anything that they wanted to change. So maybe, just maybe, this can be wrapped up in weeks, instead of months.

One other thing, the copyright page caught my eye. Maybe it's a small thing, but it's all part of a dream coming true:


A Wild Wolf Publication
Published by Wild Wolf Publishing in 2012
Copyright © 2012 C W Lovatt
All rights reserved.  No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publishers, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review to be printed by a newspaper, magazine or journal.
First print
All Characters appearing in this work are fictitious.  Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
E-BOOK EDITION

www.wildwolfpublishing.com






3 comments:

  1. Sitting here with a big smile on my face and very proud of you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi. Are you smiling because of the special dispensation that the copyright gives to reviewers? Just joking, of course. It's difficult to convey with mere words my appreciation for your support.

      Delete
  2. Let me try that again: "For the support that you've given me all along."

    ReplyDelete