Monday 25 March 2013

Another Story For WW

I just found out a few days ago that it was okay to submit more than one story for Wild Wolf's short story anthology. Some of you may recollect that this ebook will be practically given away so that readers can get a sample of Wild Wolf's authors work. With that in mind, the first story I sent them was 'Freedom's Wings', as I thought that the humour best reflected what to expect in Charlie Smithers. But when I discovered that it was okay to send in more than one submission, I chose 'Cooking Without Onions', a story of about half the length, and much darker in content. Just sent it off to Sam at Wild Wolf this morning, so we'll have to wait and see.

For those of you who have been assiduously following this blog, you'll recall that 'Freedom's Wings' was posted on here on the 18th of April, 2012, as it had been previously published in Saskatchewan's Transition Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment