Friday 3 May 2013

Alison Rocks!! - A Charlie Smithers Review

This review was written by Alison C. Emann on Amazon.com. I found it really quite touching.

Thank you, Alison.


5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book!May 3, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Adventures of Charlie Smithers (Kindle Edition)
This morning I finished CW Lovatt's book. His story and the two main characters I think will stay with me for the rest of my life. Books come and go and the stories fade with time. The characters blend with others and I get them muddled in my brain. I do not think I will ever forget Charlie, Loiyan and their adventure together.
CW Lovatt, you have written an amazing story. I would swear you lived it out yourself it is so vivid. I would say more about how it affected me but am afraid I'd give away too much. Thank you for a roller coaster read. Up down and all around. It was really quite an experience. (If I didn't make it clear yet, I loved it!)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Thank you for your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment