Monday 12 August 2013

"Canadian Stories" Has Arrived

I received my copy of Canadian Stories in the mail the other day, complete with my certificate for my 1st place entry for Creative Non-Fiction, "The Thing About Pantyhose". This is the only one in my entire arsenal of stories that isn't purely fiction, so I'm very pleased that it did so well.

As an added bonus, I was thrilled to discover that my Fiction entry, "Fear of Flying", was also included as an editor's choice! How do you like THEM apples! Now, instead of one published story to post on my blog, I'll have two. That's seven so far this year, with two more coming in the Fall. I'd have to check to be sure, but I'm almost certain that's a personal record.

Look for "The Thing About Pantyhose" and "Fear of Flying" to appear on this blog over the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment