Wednesday 28 August 2013

Charlie Smithers - Another Five Star Review!

I'm going to have to put out a spoiler alert on this one, for those of you who want to experience Charlie Smithers without anything preconceived. It really is a very nice review, though.

Thank you Liamin!


5.0 out of 5 stars not normally my cup of tea but I loved this oneAugust 27, 2013
This review is from: The Adventures of Charlie Smithers (Kindle Edition)
Adventure books and history are not my normal choice of books, but it was a great read. Well written, warm characters and wonderful humor here and there, Yes, it was a sad ending, but it was probably all for the best for that day and age.
Thanks for the free review copy, Chuck, I really enjoyed your book!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

No comments:

Post a Comment