Tuesday 22 April 2014

Josiah Stubb And Alec James Hawkes

Alec Hawkes has a gift for making me feel rather good about the world, which is a bit odd, because he writes quite excellent political satire, which, apart from the laughter, can often make you feel that we're all going to Hell in a hand basket! But he also rather likes my books (which is how we first met,) and is kind enough to say so.

Thank you, Alec, I'm deeply indebted.

Here's what he had to say about Josiah Stubb:

http://www.amazon.com/Josiah-Stubb-The-Siege-Louisbourg/product-reviews/1907954376/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R704GKAORES2T

2 comments:

  1. Sir. The pleasure to read this brilliant book was enormous. I salute the effort, time, and meticulous research you put in to producing it. I just re-read my review, it is rather good isn't it. :-)

    ReplyDelete