Sunday 15 March 2015

First in Fiction Three Years In A Row!!!

Just received this email from the good folks at the Lake Winnipeg Writers' Group regarding my entry in their Write On the Lake Contest.

Hi Chuck,

Congratulations for winning first prize in our Adult Fiction category for your story, Fear of Flying.  You will receive a certificate and a cheque in the mail shortly.  We also invite you to read at the launch at McNally Robinson.  I’ll give you the date as soon as it is determined.

Please send an electronic version of Fear of Flying to lwwgsubmissions@gmail.com  Let me know when you have done that.  I need to keep track of these submissions.

Jeanne

Sent from Windows Mail


Two years ago, I received an identical email for my story, "And Then It Rained," and again last year for, "Angel." So yeah, I'm pretty chuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment