Tuesday 3 March 2015

How Deeply Gratifying

 Two years ago, Alec Hawkes first read The Adventures of Charlie Smithers, and has been doing everything that he can think of to promote my work ever since. I don't think that I need tell you how deeply gratifying that is. I'm not sure that I could even if I tried.
The following is his latest post on Facebook:

"What can one say about genial Canadian writer Chuck Lovatt that hasn't been said already? His quite brilliantly written books have been compared to many past greats in the historical fiction category, but I would most definitely elevate him right above them. Lovatt's ability to take the reader on a journey that is totally filled with virtually every emotion known to human kind is second to none. The characters are expertly formed, with absolutely no unnecessary rush, and with aplomb. The reader will progress through the early stages of a story from Chuck Lovatt feeling practically on first name terms with all of his characters, such is the imagination with which he describes them. As the tale unfolds you will be helpless to leave, though you won't want to. You will not want the story to end, but it does and you will be very soon clamouring for more from this genial author. Suffice to say, I highly recommend the work of C.W.Lovatt to all who love to read the work of the very best. You will find purchase links below. Thank you."

Amazon Author's Pages:
US:  http://www.amazon.com/C.W.Lovatt/e/B00AV9ROR2/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/C.W.Lovatt/e/B00AV9ROR2/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

No comments:

Post a Comment