Saturday 10 June 2017

"Josiah Stubb: Interim" - A Review - "I Cannot Praise This Book Highly Enough"

Cheers Terry!

 0 out of 5 starsI cannot praise this book highly enough. By Terry on 9 Jun. 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
I've just finished this book and I can honestly say I loved every page. It was one of those books where you are torn between wanting to know the ending and not wanting it to finish. I have read all of C W Lovatt's books and enjoyed them all but this is the best so far. The author seems to be getting better with age, like a fine wine. I really cannot wait for the next installment. If you like historical novels or just a great drama this if unmissable. I think someone needs to pick this series up as a film. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

Click here to purchase your own copy of "Josiah Stubb: Interim."



No comments:

Post a Comment